NF0A47F5 The North Face ® Skyline Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACKMeasured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Chest WidthMeasure under the arm and around the fullest part of the chest with arms down, keeping tape horizontal.
SLEEVE LENGTHStart at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
|Size||Body Length at Back||Chest Width||Sleeve Length|
The North Face® Skyline Full-Zip Fleece Jacket
$115.90 – $120.90
With technical stretch fleece that’s soft to the touch, this jacket will keep you warm and comfortable whether you’re heading out on the trail or hitting the pavement downtown.
- 225 g/m2 96/4 recycled polyester/elastane with peached, brushed back
- Constructed from recycled fabrications
- Stretch, peached-face fleece with a brushed interior for comfort
- Vislon® center zipper
- Reverse-coil zippered chest and hand pockets
- Micro-elastic binding at hem
- Contrast binding on hem, collar and pockets
- High-density The North Face logo heat transfer on left chest
- The North Face® products have decoration requirements that require special handling procedures and may need additional time to fulfill.
- Embroidered with Whelen logo on right chest
BREATHABLE: Mid-weight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
STRETCH: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
*Style subject to inventory availability. You will be contacted if a substitution is required.
- This product is made to order. Please allow 15-20 business days for production plus transit time. Completed orders will be delivered to Whelen Engineering. If your order is needed for an event please contact the Brandit team and we will do what we can to meet your date.