L792 Port Authority® Ladies Nootka Jacket
Measure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizonta
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACK
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
BustMeasure under the arm and around the fullest part of the bust with arms down, keeping tape horizonta
SLEEVE LENGTHStart at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
BODY LENGTH AT BACKMeasured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
|Size||Bust||Sleeve Length||Body Length at Back|
Ladies Nootka Jacket
$106.95 – $112.95
The Nootka people live in the Northwest where rainy, soggy days are the norm. That’s why our Nootka Jacket is fully seam-sealed for superior waterproof protection. With the Nootka, you’ll stay warm and dry—and look good too!
- 100% ripstop nylon shell with Taslan nylon accents
- 1500MM fabric waterproof rating
- Fully seam-sealed for added waterproof protection
- 2-ounce polyfill insulation in body, 3-ounce polyfill in sleeves
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece body lining
- Polyester sleeve lining for easy on/off
- Zip-off hood
- Storm flap
- Four zippered pockets
- Drop tail hem with locking drawcords for adjustability
- Whelen logo embroidered on the left chest area
*Style subject to inventory availability. You will be contacted if a substitution is required.
- This product is made to order. Please allow 15-20 business days for production plus transit time. Completed orders will be delivered to Whelen Engineering. If your order is needed for an event please contact the Brandit team and we will do what we can to meet your date.